The Media Freedom Coalition Secretariat is hosted by the Thomson Reuters Foundation.
The Thomson Reuters Foundation (We, Us, or Our) is a charity registered in England and Wales (no. 1082139) and company limited by guarantee in England and Wales (no. 04047905. https://mediafreedomcoalition.org/ (the website) is managed by Us.
- The content of the website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website is provided by Us on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Neither We nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time the website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that We endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- The website contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audio-visual works, and other material provided by Us or third parties (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be owned by Us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.